The advertising and media industry is a highly competitive sector, with companies often spending up to 40% of their overall budget on promotion to reach their desired target audience. With that in mind, it has become more and more important for companies within this sector to ensure the financial aspect of their business is managed efficiently, ensuring budget is available for promotion without compromising other areas of the business.
What is Finance Function Outsourcing?
Finance Function Outsourcing is where you engage an external specialist to either support your existing finance department or take on the role fully for you, bringing various benefits to you and your business as explained below:
- Cost Savings: Outsourcing your finance function can save you money by reducing overhead costs. Not only will you have access to a whole range of industry experts, there will be no more worrying about holidays, staff sickness or company benefits that come with ever-increasing costs.
- Increased Efficiency: We invest lots of time and money into creating processes and technology that is guaranteed to make your finance function operate more efficiently. We’re able to streamline processes, automate repetitive tasks and reduce the risk of errors – freeing up your time to focus on your core business.
- Improved Accuracy: Our team is full of dedicated, experienced professionals who are on hand to provide accurate and timely information about your company’s financial status. This will help you to make informed decisions in real-time and reduce any risk to the business.
- Access to Expertise: We pride ourselves on our team and spend a lot of time ensuring that every single person is continually developing – both personally and professionally. This allows our team to have expertise that isn’t always available in-house and to provide that to you as part of our service.
- Compliance: Keeping up with the regulatory and compliance requirements can be a significant challenge for all businesses. By outsourcing your finance function to us you can rest assured that your company will always stay compliant with tax laws and regulations, reducing the risk of fines and penalties.
We understand the challenges that advertising and media companies face when it comes to finance, such as needing to keep track of large amounts of invoices, payments, and expenses, as well as have an accurate understanding of their financial status in real-time.
Are you ready to find out just how much an improved finance function could benefit your business? We offer a free initial consultation with one of our dedicated team where we can explain the service in more detail, share some of our recent case studies and give you an initial idea of the money you could save.
To take advantage of this offer please contact us on 020 7096 0662 or email@example.com and one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.