Quaified Audit Manager
We’re pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Audit Manager to join our successful and growing business. Please see the full job description below…
BECOME PART OF THE SKS FAMILY
Job Role: Qualified Audit Manager.
Job Location: SKS Westlake Clark, Lymington.
Reports to: Directors.
To manage a portfolio of audit and assurance assignments (including but not limited to charities, solicitors and commercial audits amongst others), ensuring their effective and timely completion whilst maintaining the highest quality of standards. The role will be based in Eastleigh with occasional visits to other member firms as and when required.
To assist with the growth of the practice through management of current clients and acquisition of new clients.
- To plan and carry out audit assignments for clients in the Southampton area and London as and when required.
- Ensuring the audit team are on track and completing audit work within the allocated timetable and budget.
- Control and supervise junior staff both in the UK and in India.
- Communicating to the client on the progress of the audit and meeting them to discuss audit and accounts related matters.
- Advise clients on areas of business improvement and negotiate the terms of business with clients as required.
- To ensure accurate and timely billing and receipt.
- Regular dialogue with the India team.
- Improve SKS processes by developing or implementing best practices.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending CPD course programme, workshops- reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Travel to other Group offices and related clients as reasonably required.
- Business Development – assist SKS Business Development team as required to acquire new clients. Meet prospective clients, discuss requirements, and create proposal (with assistance from Directors as required).
- Extend the value chain by introducing new services to existing clients at all touch points.
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience (ACA/ACCA) ideally in a practice environment.
- Excellent knowledge of FRS 102 and IFRS (Consolidation experience is a must especially with overseas subsidiaries), sound knowledge of ISA’s, good report writing skills and ability to manage a team of up to 10 staffs.
- Competent with the following software: CaseWare, IRIS and familiar with the Mercia methodology
Working hours per week: 37.5 hours -Full time with possibility of hybrid working (after probation) for the right individual.
Salary: Negotiable based upon experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please complete the form below and be sure to attach your CV and cover letter.