Senior Client Services Manager / Qualified Accountant
We’re pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for a Senior Client Services Manager / Qualified Accountant to join our successful and growing business. Please see the full job description below…
BECOME PART OF THE SKS FAMILY
Job Role: Senior Client Services Manager / Qualified Accountant.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in a mid-size firm. They will be client facing and will be able to lead a team. The candidate will want to work in a fast-growing company and will have aspirations to become a director of a local practice.
Job Location: We have 4 vacancies covering the following areas:
- Bury, Greater Manchester
- Peterlee, Country Durham
- Ilkley, West Yorkshire
Reports to: Practice Head
- To be the point of contact for client liaison.
- Meeting clients to discuss accounts.
- Where appropriate and jointly with India team, recommend financial actions by analysing accounting reports.
- Advise clients on areas of business improvement.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Detect and prevent money laundering.
- To ensure accurate and timely billing and receipt.
- Ensure India team is on schedule with invoice raising and client fee payment. Liaise directly with client when necessary.
- Standardise and update client engagement letters.
- Weekly update with SKS on monthly meetings as required/possible.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
- Manage UK based accounting / admin staff as required.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops- reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Business Development – assist SKS Business Development Director as required to acquire new clients. Meet prospective clients, discuss requirements, and create proposal (with assistance from Directors as required).
- Extend the value chain by introducing new services to existing clients at all touch points.
The Group has specialist directors so considerable technical support is available to fulfil the above responsibilities.
Benefits: Healthcare, Discount scheme.
Job Type: Full-time.
Working hours per week: 37.5 hours.
Salary: Negotiable based upon experience.