HR Director / Manager
We’re pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for a HR Director / Manager to join our successful and growing business. Please see the full job description below…
BECOME PART OF THE SKS FAMILY
Job Role: Human Resources Director / Senior Manager.
Experienced qualified HR Manager/Director required to help lead the rapidly growing SKS Group. SKS Business Services Limited, a £18 m turnover practice with approx. 166 staff and around 25 offices in the UK with head office based in Richmond, London.
Reports to: CEO
Job location: Candidate will be based in Richmond with occasional travel to other offices
SKS Group Human Resources Director/Senior Manager:
Maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programmes, and practices.
HR director responsibilities:
Working closely with SKS Executive Team:
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives in line with organisational objectives.
- Leading the organisation’s HR, including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management HR information systems (HRIS) and financial planning of the department.
- Run the quarterly performance appraisal process across the group. Record actions and assist the directors in the follow-up.
- Help in recruitment as and when necessary. Help with onboarding new employees.
- Accountable for the performance of the HR function, as well as providing strategic counsel on all people matters
- Manage restructuring and TUPEs
- Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning and c-suite talent acquisition
- Developing company wellbeing, health and counselling policies
- Leading the analysis of employee feedback and data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture
- Creating and managing the HR department’s annual budget
- Taking oversight of the company’s culture
Also on a more detailed level:
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Ensure all Employment contracts are up to date compliant with the latest regulations and that templates are consistent across the group.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records.
- Ensure Staff Handbook is regularly updated and utilised across the group.
- Hear and resolve employee grievances, in association with senior management.
- With the help of HRIS, monitor staff leave and sickness.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
Benefits: Healthcare, Discount scheme
Working hours per week: 37.5 hours
Salary: Negotiable based upon experience.