We’re pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator to join our successful and growing business. Please see the full job description below…
AUDIT SENIOR VACANCY
We’re pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for an Audit Senior to join our successful and growing business. Please see the full job description below…
BECOME PART OF THE SKS FAMILY
Responsible to: Director of Ledger Sparks
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Hours: 37.5 – Monday to Friday
Salary: Up to £25,000 (depending on skills and experience) + benefits
Ledger Sparks Accountants, part of the SKS Business Services Group, are looking for an Office Administrator to join the practice. SKS has 24 offices across the UK that specialise in accounting, business advice, tax and business rescue and are a top 100 accountancy firm. Reporting to, and working closely with the Practice Manager, this person will play a major part in organising work and administration across the office, working closely with the accountancy team.
Skills & Qualities
- You will have worked previously in a professional office environment in an administrative role.
- You will be extremely well organised and able to manage a number of priorities.
- You will be extremely competent with IT and easily learn new software and systems.
- You will be a very confident communicator, able to build great relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Previous experience at an accountancy practice is not required but would be a positive.
- Previous basic accountancy or finance related qualifications would also be a positive.
- Client Calls
- Reception duties – greeting clients etc
- Opening and distributing post
- Preparing and sending letters on behalf of Directors & Managers
- Client Record Management – Logging when received from client/Arranging and returning records.
- Assisting the Practice Manager on the following:
- Onboarding process for new clients – engagement letters / money laundering info /
- Liaising with external Team
- Sending Confirmation Statements and assisting with company secretarial matters
- Chasing Accounts records
- Sending Accounts Compliance Packs to clients
- Chasing Tax Return Info
- Sending Tax Return bundles to clients
- Assisting with tax investigation service
Please only apply if your experience and skills meet the criteria above and if you currently live/work in the UK.