Senior Accounts Manager
We’re pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for a Senior Accounts Manager to join our successful and growing business. Please see the full job description below…
BECOME PART OF THE SKS FAMILY
Job Role: Accounts & Tax Manager
Job Location: SKS Cansdales, Amersham
Purpose of Role & Primary Objectives:
Being part of a dynamic team responsible for review of year end accounts, management accounts, tax returns, VAT returns and other accountancy services.
Ensuring effective and timely completion and maintaining the highest quality of standards
To be comfortable in a client facing role, meeting clients and discussing their accounts and business.
Report to the Practice Director and Associate Director.
Hold meetings with clients when required.
Participate in weekly update meetings with the team.
Review and finalisation of accounts (unincorporated and incorporated).
Review of Tax computations (corporation Tax and Income Tax).
Review of tax planning opportunities for clients.
Review of MI including management accounts and cash flows.
Helping to manage junior/admin staff.
Assist with the audit & assurance department.
- Minimum 2 years of experience post qualification. Total of at least 6 years’ experience in practice.
- ACA (preferred) or ACCA qualified
Skills & Qualities:
- Good interpersonal skills, particularly verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence to hold client meetings
- Ability to plan time efficiently to meet client deadlines
- Strong I.T skills
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Strong all-round knowledge in tax and accounts
- Good Knowledge of cloud accounting software (Xero, QuickBooks and Sage)
Working hours per week: 37.5 hours.
Salary: Negotiable based upon experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please complete the form below and be sure to attach your CV and cover letter.