Looking for an invigorating work culture with numbers, business consulting and strategic planning?
We always welcome contact from talented people with a penchant for numbers, business consulting and strategic planning.
As well as stimulating work culture, you’ll also find:
- Plenty of room for creativity
- A good balance between accountability and responsibility
- An ethical approach in all that we do
- No cap on earnings
Current Openings :
1. Sales Director:
For a successful and rapidly growing firm of Chartered Accountants with offices in Richmond, London City, Farnham, Reading, Tunbridge Wells, Croydon, Stevenage, Amersham, Bury and Southampton.
- Reporting to COO
- Most warm leads provided through their own initiative also required
- 10-15 calls per day 2 meetings per day
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales
- Reaching established targets and goals £300K new revenue
- Manage Telemarketing Team (ensure distribution of leads, training, targets met, motivation, appraisals)
- Indian team leadership with COO. Deputize with aim of more day to day involvement within 6 months
- Quarterly Staff Magazine – work with COO to develop relevant news items.
- Implement Xero partnership and Go Proposal across the group
- Initial meetings with smaller potential accounting/insolvency firm acquisitions
- Develop sales strategies and set new targets
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
- Increasing business opportunities through new routes to market
- Assistance with office management duties as required
2. Telesales Executive/Manager:
Dynamic B to B Telesales Executive/Manager required to generate sales for a rapidly expanding firm of chartered accountants based in any of our offices in Bury, Cardiff, Brighton, Richmond, London, Tunbridge Wells, Southampton, Lymington, Stevenage, Amersham, Middleborough (or NE). SKS Business Services is an award-winning firm and has 10 offices in England, serving both smaller and mid-sized companies.
The candidate will take responsibility for
- Telesales campaign to achieve sales targets
- 60 calls per day, 2 meetings per day. A mixture of cold and warm leads (warm leads created by BD Executives in India, LinkedIn, Mailings, etc)
- Annual revenue target £200K
- Self – manage the whole process to include follow-ups as required
- Work with the social media team based in India to ensure seamless processes and follow- up procedures are implemented.
- Manage the CRM system and ensure it is fully updated in conjunction with the existing Telesales team and the Business Development Manager based in Gujarat
- Pro-actively suggest and implement ideas to improve sales
Experience and skills:
- Fluent and eloquent English
- Stable career background with proven telemarketing success in the banking/business consultancy/accounting sectors
- Knowledge of CRM systems and proficiency in MS Office- Word- Outlook
- Dynamic, energetic, assertive besides excellent communication and presentation skills
- Target oriented, able to handle deadline pressure, self-motivated, must have the ability to function with limited supervision at a demanding pace
Reports to: SKS Sales Director
Salary: Best in the industry salary with incentives.