AT YOUR REACH! ACCOUNTING SPECIALISTS IN THE HOSPITALITY SECTOR
Full tables and a bustling atmosphere are what all restaurateurs desire. Making a profit from your restaurant, bar, pub or hotel needs special skills. A little help in the finance department can work wonders.
So, do you need more from your accountants? Are they providing the information to run your business effectively? Are their fees building up? Or maybe it is just the right time to review your current arrangements?
SKS Business Services is an award winning, innovative boutique group of chartered accountants (10 offices across the UK). We offer the full range of specialist services required for the hospitality business.
We know how stressful it can be for you to keep on top of cash flow, tips, VAT and payroll. We can advise on these issues as well daily accounts, management accounts, bookkeeping specialising in restaurants, bars, pubs, food and drink manufacturing and catering companies.
· Assistance with modelling and fund raising.
· Dedicated account manager (qualified senior staff)
· Daily/Weekly flash reports – profit and loss even by menu item
· System integration including EPOS/Roster/CRM etc.
· Weekly book-keeping and cash flow, Monthly Management Accounts
· Payment setup for paymenttosuppliers/retailers, tied in with delivery notes
· Payroll – linked to any staff working time software + Tronc calculations
· Fees up to 30% less than traditional accountants.
‘’They worked with us to provide the daily, weekly and monthly reports that save me time and make my management decisions much simpler. They smoothly integrated their systems with mine. I would highly recommend them.’’ (Brian Hannon (Director of critically acclaimed Kiln, London).
To find out more about how we can help with your accounting/ bookkeeping for restaurants, please get in touch.