Special Promotions Richmond Cycles
Joint Bike Voucher Scheme. Sign up to our Accounting services and receive £150 voucher per employee at Richmond Cycles SKS Business Services and Richmond Cycles have partnered to create a unique Bike Voucher Scheme. This Voucher Scheme enables employers to provide it employees with an added benefit which enables workers to save £150 on a brand new bike and accessories from local, Richmond Cycles. Your organisation gains a workforce that is energised by an active commute; feeling happy and productive for the day ahead. Pop in or call us for more details.
How the Bike Voucher Scheme works
Step 1 – As an employer, you must commit to, at least one year of SKS Business Services’ award winning accounting services. That will entitle you with a £150 voucher per employee.
Step 2 – Your employee visits Richmond Cycles (425-427 Richmond Rd. TW1 2EF) (in-store or online) and chooses their commuting package. This can be a bike, a bike and accessories or just accessories.
Step 3 – Your employee walks out with a brand-new bike + accessories
Vouchers Terms and Conditions
- In order to qualify to the SKS Business Services – Richmond Cycles Joint Bike Voucher Scheme, a customers need comply with:
a) Commit to, at least, one year of accounting service provided by SKS.
b) Purchase a bicycle or accessories worth at least £500 from Richmond Cycles
c) The company must employee at least 3 people.
d) The company must have a turnover greater than £84,000 per year.
e) The company must not have a turnover greater than £4,000,000 per year.
- Vouchers are only redeemable online at richmondcycles.co.uk and in store.
- Vouchers can only be awarded by SKS Business Services or Richmond Cycles.
- If the vouchers are lost after printing, SKS Business Services and/or Richmond Cycles are not held responsible for any misuse.
- The recipient is solely responsible for the safekeeping of the voucher.
- Limit one voucher per transaction.
- Limit one voucher per person.
- If the value of the order you are placing is more than the value of your gift voucher, then you will need to pay the outstanding balance via another method of payment such as Visa/Mastercard or cash. If the voucher is worth more than the order, the difference will be retained on the voucher for use on future orders.
- No cash refunds will be given.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date awarded. The expiry date will be shown on your Voucher.