Navigating the Tax Landscape: A Comprehensive Guide to Basis Period Reforms for Sole Traders & Partnerships
Delivered by our CEO and Director, Sanjay Swarup
Thursday 21 March 2024 at 11am – 1:30pm
We’re delighted to announce that our CEO and Director, Sanjay Swarup will be delivering a free-to-attend webinar on Thursday 21 March 2024 at 11am – 1:30pm, covering the Tax Landscape: A Comprehensive Guide to Basis Period Reforms for Sole Traders and Partnerships.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Level: Introduction – Requires no prior subject knowledge
Targeted Audience: Sole traders and partnerships
- Introduction to Basis Period:
- What is current basis period system?
- What are the changes under new basis period reforms?
- What is meaning of ‘Transition to Tax Year Basis’?
- What is Transition Year?
- What are Transitional Rules for the Transition Year?
- How will Basis Period Reform impact your business?
- How to calculate Profit and Losses for the transition period
- What are the advisory considerations to optimize tax strategies under the new system?
- What are compliance and reporting requirements applicable to my business under new system?
- What next after Basis Period Reforms?
- Q&A session
Benefits of joining this session:
- You will gain comprehensive understanding of recent Bais Period Reforms and how they may impact your business.
- You will have access of expert level knowledge on this topic in simplified manner.
- Misconception and myths prevalent in market will be clarified.
- Complete knowledge of the reforms will help your business for smooth transition.
- Scope of identifying opportunities for tax saving well in advance and making informed decisions to minimize tax liability.
- This webinar will include practical examples and case studies that illustrate how the reforms apply to real-world business scenarios. You can easily relate these examples to your own situation.
- Webinar will also include Q&A session that will give you opportunity to clarify any specific concerns or questions related to your business.
- You will also get platform for networking with other businesses and professionals.
- You will get insight on potential future changes that will give you benefit of planning in advance as compared to your competitors.
Interested in attending?
If you would like to attend then simply complete the form below and we will send you all of the information. If you can’t attend, don’t worry – simply click here to leave your details and we will send you the webinar recording after it has taken place.